Table of Contents
Zucchini, Onion, And Goat Cheese Quiche
As an aperitif, starter, or main course, the quiche is an essential part of my family’s cooking. It’s an easy, quick, and inexpensive recipe. It, therefore, has everything to please! Quiches as an aperitif or as an evening meal, we want more. This accompanies your meals with salads or buffets with friends. It is made with zucchini, onions, and goat cheese, and it costs three times nothing. Super easy to make, it’s also quick to prepare. And with this simple and light recipe, We can assure you that everyone will enjoy your homemade little family dish.
For 4 people – 1 puff pastry – 3 zucchini – 3 onions – 25 cl of cream – 3 eggs – 1 log of goat cheese – olive oil – basil, salt, pepper
How To Do
- Peel and finely chop the onions.
- Wash and cut the courgettes into slices.
- Brown the onions and zucchini in a pan with a little olive oil.
- Wash and chop a few basil leaves.
- Mix everything in the pan.
- In a bowl, mix the cream with the eggs.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll out, then prick the dough in a mold.
- Place the cheese cut into 8 to 10 rounds on the dough not to fill the entire bottom.
- Add the vegetables, then the egg-cream mixture on top.
- Bake at 180 ° (th.6) for 30 to 40 min.
There you go, your quiche is ready. It’s an easy and very economical recipe that everyone loves.
Minced Chicken With Mustard
Easy to cook and tasty, chicken holds a special place in my everyday cooking. And since, at home, we like dishes that have a little “spiciness,” I often cook them with strong mustard. You can also make your sauce with old-fashioned mustard. Less spicy than traditional mustard, its more rustic character will enhance all the flavor of your chicken.
For four people – 4 chicken fillets – 1 onion – 1 jar of 20 cl of heavy cream – 2 tablespoons of strong mustard – Olive oil – Salt and pepper
How To Do
- I cut the fillets into thin and regular slices with a sharp knife.
- I peel and mince the onion.
- In a sauté pan, I heat a drizzle of olive oil and brown the onion over medium heat for 3 min.
- I then add the minced chicken that I lightly brown in the middle of the onions for 10 minutes, still over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, I mix the crème fraîche and mustard in a bowl.
- I lower the heat, wait 30 seconds for the pan to cool down a bit, and pour the sauce into the sauté pan. It must be cooled enough so that the sauce does not come to a boil. Thus it remains quite liquid and does not reduce too much.
- I salt, pepper, and simmer for 2 minutes over low heat.
And there you go, your minced chicken with mustard are ready. As an accompaniment, I like to serve my minced chicken with fresh pasta or homemade mash.
Are you looking for an easy recipe for a light, tasty and inexpensive cake? Lemon cake is quite possibly the cheapest cake in the world and the easiest to do! And what’s more, it’s fresh and delicious .It is desirable, no?
For four people – 110 g of flour – 110 g of sugar – 2 eggs – 100 g of butter – 2 teaspoons of yeast – 2 organic lemons
How To Do
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° (th. 6).
- Wash your lemons.
- Collect all the juice and all the zest (by grating them).
- In a bowl, combine the eggs and sugar.
- Add flour and baking powder, stir.
- Add the melted butter, stir.
- Add the zest and juice of the lemons and mix.
- Pour into a buttered cake mold.
- Bake for approx. 40 min.
And that’s all! Your cake is ready to eat. In-fan-tin and delicacies! It is an easy to make and economical recipe. Perfect for children’s snacks.