Delicious for breakfast and easy to prepare at home, once ready, use it to make cheeses even tastier.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Table of Contents
Grape Jam Recipe
With or without sugar. Manually or with the Thermomix. There are so many variations of grape jam. For breakfast with homemade rusks, bread rolls, and tasty cheeses, grape jam is an absolute delight and is simple to prepare. Also perfect for filling cakes and pies, it can be equipped with black and white grapes.
Sugar-Free Grape Jam Recipe
A preserve with an intense aroma, naturally sweet: a characteristic that makes the jam delicious even without the need to add other sugar. In this case, however, the storage times change: the sugar-free jam can be kept for up to eight weeks. On the other hand, the one with sugar can be enjoyed for much longer.
- 1 kg of grapes
- 1 ripe apple
- Half a lemon
- 300 grams of sugar (optional)
- Wash the grapes carefully, remove the stalks and separate the grapes.
- Divide the berries and remove the seeds, leaving the peel, giving the jam a more prosperous, rounder texture and taste.
- Peel the apple and cut it into small pieces, removing the central woody part and the seeds.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and weigh the sugar into a small bowl.
- Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and simmer over low heat for about an hour, stirring with a wooden spoon from time to time.
- After an hour, check the consistency of the jam: it must be thick and full-bodied.
- Keep the jam in the appropriate glass jars with airtight closure.
Recipe Jam Of Grapes
Making jam at home with the thermomix food processor is very simple. Here’s how to proceed:
- Put all the ingredients in the jug for 1 hour, vel 3, aroma without the cap.
- After the necessary time, put the lid back on and continue another hour, vel 3, 100 °.
- Check the consistency of the jam so that it is thick and full-bodied.
- Pour the grape jam into sterilized and clean jars.
Also Read: Apple-Cinnamon Energy Balls With Dates